- 1 box brownie mix (Duncan Hines is my favorite brand, but use whatever basic mix you like)
- oil (refer to the box for the quantity)
- eggs (refer to the box for the quantity)
- water (refer to the box for the quantity)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
1) Mix the brownie batter as instructed on the box.
2) Add the peanut butter and stir thoroughly.
3) Pour the batter into a 13 x 9 glass baking dish (a lasagna pan). Spread evenly.
4) Top the brownie mix with banana slices and nestle them into the pan a bit.
5) Bake at 350 degrees F for 32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownie portion of the pan comes out clean.
Allow your brownies to cool completely before you cut and serve them. Enjoy!